- Arabic-English translation
- Arabic-English interpretation (consecutive and simultaneous)
- English-Arabic translation
- English-Arabic interpretation (consecutive and simultaneous)
- Editing of translations
- Back translations
- Translation suitability consulting
- Arabic language program consulting
- Arabic curriculum development
- English as a Second Language curriculum development
- English as a Second Language consulting
- Base rate for Arabic-English translation: $0.20 per English word
- Base rate for English-Arabic translation: $0.20 per English word
These rates assume receipt and submission of documents as Microsoft Word files. The rate is higher for less clear copies – pdf files, faxes, copies, handwriting, or some combination of those (a copy of a fax of a handwritten document, etc.) –for rush jobs or very technical material.
The rate is lower for large quantities or ongoing projects.
- Hourly rate for interpreting, editing, etc.: $90/hour
- Minimum charge: $100
- Note: Some jobs, especially government jobs, have fixed rates for translation. Please contact us in this case to see if the rate is acceptable.